Sunday, July 7, 2019

Summer At the Really Really Free Market!

This is my first year attending the Really Really Free Market as a volunteer, and so it's the first summer Market I've ever been to!

I love the summer Market! There is A LOT more space, everyone is browsing and crowded tables are less so than the winter Markets.

The next Summer Market takes place on Saturday August 3rd, 2019











The first thing you'll see when entering the Market is the Volunteer Table and the information signs. The friendly volunteers are happy to help with any questions about the Market, and will surely make your experience wonderful!


The next sign is a simplified version of the rules:


One Ikea size bag, or one hour spent at the market. It's important to respect the one hour rule, as loitering for better items is not fair to other market-goers. Be sure to follow the rules!


















This is the jewelry table, where you will find a volunteer to greet you. The jewelry table is a special place, with beautiful items. These items work with a token system, where you ask a volunteer for two tokens, and exchange the tokens for any piece from the table. There is usually one jewelry item per person. 

















One young market go-er found this beautiful necklace! You truly never know what you will find!













Take a look at some of the other items!












A bike seat. some reflectors, and a camera battery charger!




Plenty of books for the avid reader! 


Some home items for those looking for pieces on a free budget! Best deal you could ask for!



VHS's and DVD's!


One Market goer found this really cool hat! She loved it after trying it on!


This really RAD sweater found by another market goer stars Santa and a Unicorn! It even has fur all around the hood! Super cozy!


The children's clothing section has plenty to look at, including a beautiful black and floral patterned skirt! 

 And of course, my favorite find at the Market! Though, this find, was just for pets and scratches, not to take home.
























The King of the Really Really Free Market! SANDY! 

I hope you enjoyed looking through the photos, if you didn't find anything in the photos that sparked interest, I hope you found inspiration to come take a look at the next Market! Every market is different and you truly never know what you will find!

With light and love,

Kristina Leis


6 comments:

  1. Hello Friends i am so glad to write this article today to tell the world how Dr Oso cured my HPV virus that have been in body since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HPV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain, i was checking for solution on the internet then miraculously came across Dr Oso the powerful herbalist that cure HPV INFECTION,then i contacted his email, i explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal cure and send it to me that was how i got cured from HPV disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends why waiting and be suffering with this HPV virus when there is someone like Dr Oso that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS C ,HERPES VIRUS,ALS . you can contact his via: drosohaberhome@gmail.com or whatapp +2348162084839 

                                   HERE IS DR OSO SITE

    https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/home 
     
    you can also email me for more info about DR oso via jeneferalex123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MY HIV HEALING TESTIMONY

      My mouth is short of words, i am so happy because Dr voodoo has healed me
      from HIV which i have been suffering from the past 5years now, i have
      spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, i have
      tried all means in life to always i can become HIV negative one day, but
      there was no answer until i found Dr voodoo the parish of African who
      provide me some healing herbs that i uses , now i am glad telling everyone
      that i am now HIV Negative, i am very happy, thank you Dr voodoo for
      helping my life comes back newly without any form of crisis, may the good
      lord that i serve blessed you Dr voodoo and equip you to the higher grade
      for healing my life. i am so amazed. so i will announced to everyone in
      this whole world that is HIV positive to please follow my advice and get
      healed on time, because we all knows that HIV disease is a deadly
      type,contact Dr voodoo for your HIV healing herbs today at:
      voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com He will be always happy to assist you
      online and ensure you get healed on time, contact Dr voodoo today for
      your healing hearbs immediately, you can also
      add him on whatsApp +2348140120719 thank you sir.

      Delete
  2. I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka









    I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone. Dr Ishiaku herbs is a good remedy for herpes Virus , I was a carrier of herpes virus and I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ishiaku cure Herpes Virus, I decided to contact him, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. After he finish he sent me the herbs which i took for 2 weeks before asking me to go for a check up and getting there i could not believe that i was confirm HSV 2 Negative after the test, Today i am so happy because i'm free from herpes disease with the help of Dr. Ishiaku . Thank God now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Ishiaku herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to God for making it possible. you can reach him on his email, i strongly recommend him to any one out here looking for a cure to herpes or any other deadly disease...Contact Dr ishiaku via email: ishiakuherbalcure@yahoo.com or whatsapp +2348180828544

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.ezomo contact number. +2349056460552   I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.ezomo herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.ezomo and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number ‪+2349056460552He can also cure so many sickness{1}HIV And AIDS {2}Diabetes{3}Epilepsy {4}Blood Cancer {5}HPV {7}ALS {8}Hepatitis


    ReplyDelete
  5. I will take a note of your site and continue checking for new data about once every week.You know, many persons are looking round for this information, you could help them greatly.Keep sharing your thoughts. BUY FRENCH PASSPORT ONLINE ,I will also take the advantage to ask for your permission to join our TELEGRAM GROUP

    ReplyDelete