We're happy to say that the Really Really Free Market is on track to open this coming Saturday February 4, 2017 at Campbell Park!
FREE LEGAL ADVICE ON FEB 4:
For our past Market goers, you may remember our Mr. A Daramola, who is a licensed paralegal, and has been so kind to lend his services over the years. We are delighted to announce his return this coming Saturday! If you're interested in his advice, please take the following points into consideration:
- Free legal advice by legal professional, 11am-4pm
- No appointment necessary
- Must bring documents if there are any
- Check with info desk to put your name on list
- Anyone in crisis will be given priority
- Consultation will take place in the same space as the Market
- RRFM will be held inside Campbell Park Community Centre on 225 Campbell Ave, North of Wallace Ave and South of Antler St.
- Sharing the space with hockey equipment, Campbell Park Community Centre is limited in space, so limit your time to 1 hour
- You DON'T have to bring anything to participate in our Market - it's completely FREE
- If you do bring items to share, bring them before 3pm and make sure it's in clean & working condition (but please no big items)
- During the Market (10am-3pm), the limit is 1 large sized IKEA bag per person, 2 bags for families of 3 or more people
- The jewellery limit is 2 per person
- After 3pm, you can take as much as you can