Our first market of the 2016 season will take place on April 2nd, 10am–4pm.
If you haven't been to the RRFM before, we aim to create community by:
1. Giving space: Please respect each market-goers’ personal space and the physical space of the market.
2. Courtesy: Please take turns examining items.
3. Sharing: Competing for goods contradicts the market’s mission of sharing.
4. Friendship & community: We are here to have fun together!
5. Common sense: We cannot accept broken, torn or stained items.
A few (more) friendly reminders:
- you do not have to bring anything
- if you bring items, please do so before 3pm
- please remember the "shopping cart" guideline for collecting materials
- we cannot accept large items unless you leave your contact info and are available to pick them up at the end of the day if they are leftover
Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We hope to see you on April 2nd!
Thanks, and free market love to all!